Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Windows 7 Now Available


Interested in Windows 7? You certainly should be if you have Windows Vista, unless you are satisfied with it. Students can get a great price ($29.99) by clicking HERE and then clicking BUY (you won't have to buy if you don't want to). Thanks Stephen Burrough (TT11) for this link.

If you have XP, expect some problems. You have to backup everything and then reinstall everything, including applications from their original discs.

Surprised about a note on Windows from a Strange Mac fan? Check out this The Teeter Totter Mac vs. PC ad (click the Teeter Totter ad instead of the one that starts playing automatically), especially if you have XP.

9 comments:

  1. It is very simple to purchase and download. After I purchased it, it sent me to a checkout screen. For anyone who has purchased something online, you know that you need to either print out this page and save as an invoice and proof of purchase, or bookmark it, or email a link to yourself. After doing that, I simply hit the download button and the .exe file was sent to my computer where I saved it onto my desktop. Download time starts at 2 hours 22 minutes, but after only 3 minutes of true download time it is showing 1 hour 42 minutes remaining. I can't wait to try it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Officially, Windows 7 has caused my shutdown and reboot time to go from several minutes to under 30 seconds. It has made my movies more crisp and my game graphics much better! Plus the new additions made to make moving from one window/program to another are neat too.

    ReplyDelete